BCN is hosting a one-day training with experts of Mental Health/Psychiatric & Substance Abuse Services within the region. Learn how to identify, assess for treatment and possible referral coordination, in both areas. There is no single approach to integration; understanding is needed at all levels; one area of treatment can affect recovery in the other. Creating new opportunities with the skills that exist within the system; reviving, refreshing & reinvigorating.
This training is open to community members. Reserve your spot now!
Registration is limited to 60 participants.
Registration Deadline: May 4, 2018
- Thursday, May 17, 2018
- 8:00AM Registration/Check-In
- 8:30AM – 5:00PM Training
- Lunch Provided
Comfort Suites Hotel
630 Hawthorne Ave SE
Salem, OR 97301
About the Trainers:
- Mark Davis CADC, is the Addiction Services Supervisor at Polk County, he serves on the ACCBO Board of Directors since 2009 and he chairs Polk County Local Addiction Prevention Planning Committee.
- Jennifer Lief, MSW, CADClll, MAC -is the Program Manager of Adult Behavioral Health/Additions at Polk County.
- Becky Rasmussen, LCSW, is the Clinical Director of New Perspective Center for Counseling and Therapy. She served on the State Board of Clinical Social Workers.
- Lana Winnie, LPC, CRC, CADClll, MAC, NCC, is the Program Manager for Adult Behavioral Health/Addiction Treatment service for Marion County.
- Tina Bialas, MA, CADClll, QMHP, MA, is the Director of Behavioral Health Services at Bridgeway Recovery Services, Inc.
- Jackie Haddon, LCSW, is the Director for Valley Mental Health
- Jennifer Eaton-McNabb, LPC, CADCl, ACS, is the CD Behavioral Health Care Coordinator at BCN.
These individuals are a part of the BCN Co-Occurring Disorders subcommittee. The subcommittee has been meeting for the past year to develop an informative integrated training for providers and the community.