At Behavioral Care Network, we collaborate with numerous community partners to achieve our mission through a number of standing committees.
All of our committees focus on BCN’s organizational goals:
- Ensure timely access to treatment and recovery services.
- Increase capacity of families and communities to promote mental health and prevent mental illness and addictions
- Integrate behavioral health with other health care and social support services
- Promote meaningful, culturally competent engagement with consumers and their families
- Ensure network excellence through effective oversight, training, and continuous quality improvement activities
- Facilitate operational excellence through data-informed decisions, financial stewardship, and process improvement