You’re invited! The Behavioral Care Network (BCN) is hosting a Job Fair for individuals seeking employment with agencies providing Mental Health and Addictions services in Marion and Polk counties.
April 11, 2018
3:00pm – 7:00pm
Comfort Suites Hotel
630 Hawthorne Ave SE
Salem, OR 97301
This is a great opportunity for graduates, interns and experienced professionals to meet with numerous public and private sector agencies at one time. Our provider network is expanding and agencies are looking for quality staff to serve youth, families, and adults in need of services. We encourage active job seekers and even people who are just thinking about a change to come to the Fair.
Our agencies are looking to connect with Licensed Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors, Qualified Mental Health Professionals and Associates, Prescribers, Peers, and Administrative staff.
Individuals are encouraged to bring multiple copies of their resumes.
The agencies who will be on-site to meet:
- Bridgeway Recovery Services
- Catholic Community Services
- Connections 365 (formerly CCPC)
- Crossing Bridges
- Marion County Behavioral Health
- Northwest Human Services
- The Oasis Center for Counseling & Wellness
- Odyssey Complete
- Options Counseling & Family Services
- Polk County Behavioral Health
- Renaissance Recovery Resources Inc.
- Trillium Family Services
- VIDA Integrative Medicine and Mental Health
- Willamette Family Medical Center
Contact us today for more information.
The Behavioral Care Network manages the mental health and addictions benefit for individuals who are Oregon Health Plan members of Willamette Valley Community Health coordinated care organization.